Sunday, October 15, 2023

The Cat Lover's Christmas Challenges Card #4

 Hi.  Back again to share another card I made for The Cat Lover's Christmas Challenge.  Having a good time with the challenges, and so happy to note that there is still plenty of time for people to sign up and play along!  The Cat Lover's Christmas Challenge

Here is card #4 for the challenges.  I used the Cottage Cutz die (from Scrapping Cottage) called "Santa's Hat Cat"  I really enjoyed making this card.  The die cuts all of the pieces from one solid die, so I like to cut them out of white card stock, and then color them with stamp ink and alcohol markers.  I used die cuts, paper and ribbon from my stash.  I hope you like my card!

 




Challenges entered:

6 comments:

  1. Oh Wow, that's a die? I thought it was a stamp at first glance! What a beautiful job you did colouring the various pieces, this is gorgeous! Love the pretty papers and added sparkle, just purrfect for this precious puss! You're doing great with the challenge; I still have one more card to make. Sending hugs and blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, what a lovely dies! The kitty is gorgeous and inked beautifully. Pops so well against the diecut matting behind. Always got to love a bit of ribbon and sparkle to dress up the card. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see your gorgeous card again - you know how much I LOVE this little guy! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is really sweet too, love the sketch and pretty papers!
    Ellie (hopping along from the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge.)
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous with all that lovely sparkle! And a cute design. Love that sweet, adorable kitty in her oversized hat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute with that big Santa hat!! Love the die you used!

    ReplyDelete