Monday, October 16, 2023

Kitten Kristmas...

 Hi.  Hope you are having a wonderful day!  I am sharing the fifth card I have made for The Cat Lover's Christmas Challenge.  I used a special image on this card; one that came from Ike (Sue Eisenhauer).  It is from the set "Kitten Kristmas" .  I cannot recall if it is one of the sets I won at a previous Cat Lover's Challenge by Janis in the past, or if it one of the ones I purchased.  (I think between winnings and purchasing, I have almost all of Ike's cat images".  Sadly, we lost Ike (Sue) a couple of years ago, but I was so happy to see that her store is still open.  I love that the art she shared is still available for others  Ike's Art Digital Images.

Supplies Used:

  • Kitten Kristmas digital stamp set from Ike's Art
  • Wax stamp-Recollection Noel wax stamp kit
  • Stampin Up!-Tis the Season Designer Series paper
  • Spectrum Noir markers
  • Colored pencils




 Challenges entered:
SUYP Challenge #93                                      11/01  Chosen as one of the top licks!  :)

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute image!!! Our cat Emma also has a cuddly toy and loves to cuddle with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet image with such an open expressive face. Beautifully shaded to make a tabby! Again, pretty papers and the adding of the little Christmas tree down the bottom corner is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful kitty card!!
    Ellie (hopping along from the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge.)
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous image, Chris. Ike just knew how to draw cats so well, didn't she. I love how expressive those eyes are. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the addition of the wax stamp! This kitty is darling, too - I love how big she is! Another purrrfectly wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice that you used a Ike's Image. I'm loving the wax seals I'm seeing out there in blog land. Hmm - is that something I need? :) Thanks for sharing at the Cat Lover's Christmas Challenge - Helpful Hopper Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colouring on the fur of Ike's cat! How cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cat card, it’s such a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete