Sunday, October 15, 2023

Playing along with the Cat Lover's Christmas Challenge...

 Hello.  I hope everyone is having a blessed and happy Sunday!  I finally made it back!  After getting some home repairs and some other things done, I hope to be able to keep up a little better.  I've had that song from the White Rabbit from Alice In Wonderland stuck in my head all morning!  "I'm Late, I'm Late, for a very important date".  (I won't sing the rest, lol.)  

Here is  a card I made for the Cat Lover's Challenge featuring the stamp " Newton's Candy Cane" from Newton's Nook.   I just love Newton's Nook.  Their stamps featuring the cat Newton are my faves there; although I do love the other ones also! 

Supplies Used:

  • Newton's Nook "Newton's Candy Cane" stamp set
  • The Paper Studio card base
  • Letraset Markers
  • Spectrum Noir Markers
  • Prismacolor Pencils
  • Papers from Stash
  • White gel pen
  • Cottage Cutz Nested Stitched Eyelet Square dies

 




Challenges Entered:
SUYP Challenge #93                                          11/01






5 comments:

  1. LOL, now I cant get that song out of my head! What a gorgeous card. I know what you mean about loving Newton, he is very cute and my goodness he is clinging to that candy cane! You really colour and shade very well. He is adorable! Love the offset of the two patterned papers underneath too! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Chris! So happy to see that you had time to link up your first card! I have always loved Newton stamps as there seems to be a Newton for every occasion! Your candy cane Newton is adorable, and one of my personal favourites as it's so much fun to colour! I noticed you've linked up your other cards so I'm off to see them now! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this variation too! The peppermints make such a great addition!
    Ellie (hopping along from the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge.)
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern paper is perfect with this adorable Newton kitty! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the ear worm of that tune, Chris! I love your card and this image so much, and I may just have to go shopping! Looks great as a ginger kitty - they are just so beautiful, Jo x

    ReplyDelete