Sunday, October 15, 2023

The Cat Lover's Christmas Challenge Entry #3

 Hi.  Hope today finds you well!  It certainly looks and feels like Fall here today!  Hope it is nice where you are!

Here is my third card I made for The Cat Lover's Christmas Challenge (in honor of Janis).  I used the stamp Reindeer Kitty from Whimsy Stamps.  I used some glitter paper and some DP from my stash.  I also used Bic and Sharpie markers,  Letraset Promarkers, and Prismacolor pencils; along with a white gel pen.  I hope you like my card.  I enjoyed coloring up this adorable image from Whimsy Stamps.

 


Challenges entered:
The Cat Lover's Christmas Challenge-Tic Tac Toe with Gail  Right column down-patterened paper, scraps (glitter paper) and stamp






7 comments:

  1. hahaha, Kitty looks a little more than annoyed about something! This made me giggle! Gorgeous shading, and there's no way I'd be without my white gel pen! Such a cute little headpiece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one makes me smile! I think she's grumpy about the reindeer antlers on her head LOL! I tried a Santa cap on my previous kitties and they would have none of it! I am sure our current kitty would not put up with it either! Love this card so much, adorable work, my friend! I am enjoying your cards! I'm off to look at the next one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image and sentiment go so well together! What a fun card!
    Ellie (hopping along from the Cat Lovers Christmas Kickstart challenge.)
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. Em. Gee! This kitty is just hysterical. And the sentiment sure does seem purrrfect with the look on his face. hehe Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my most favourite cards of the whole challenge! I just love that cat's expression so much, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, how FUN and cute card! It put a smile on my face, the kitty's expression is priceless! Lovely colouring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I love this. I have a similar cat card on my blog with the humbug greeting. This is so much fun. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete