Monday, October 16, 2023

Luv My Teddy...

 Hello.  I have another entry (#6) for The Cat Lover's Christmas Challenge.  This one is also using an image from Ike's Art from the Fleaz Navidad set.   I hope you like my card!

Supplies Used:

  • Fleaz Navidad (Luv My Teddy) from Ike's Art
  • American Crafts Rub-on transfers
  • Spectrum Noir markers
  • Colored pencils
  • ribbon
  • patterned paper from stash



 

Challenges Entered:
SUYP Challenge #93                                    11/01
Crazy for Cats Challenge #12                         1028

6 comments:

  1. Naaaaww, how sweet is that! Your little kitty cuddling her teddy, reminds me of my Minnie who loves to snuggle into her stuffed Mr Snuffleupagus! She loves it so much, exactly as the expression shown here on your kitty - its just like that! Gogeous colouring - this is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute🤩😺👏👏👏 congrats
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, how LOVELY is this. Another truly beautiful card, Chris, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so very sweet! Thank you for playing with us to honor our dear friend, Janis! She's smiling at all your lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet image. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete