Sunday, October 15, 2023

Card #2 for The Cat Lover's Christmas Challenge...

 Hello.  Here is my second entry for The Cat Lover's Christmas Challenge.  Once again I used the Newton's Candy Cane stamp set on my card from Newton's Nook.  I hope you like my card.

Supplies Used:

  • Newton's Nook-Newton's Candy Cane stamp set
  • The Paper Studio card base
  • Letraset Promarkers
  • Spectrum Noir markers
  • Prismacolor Pencils
  • Gold glitter washi tape
  • White gel pen
  • Cottage Cutz Nested Stitched Eyelet Square dies



Challenges entered:
The Cat Lover's Christmas Challenge-Tic-Tac-Toe With Gail Right column down-patterened, paper, scraps and stamp


4 comments:

  1. It is definitely an adorable stamp! Again I love how you use 2 different papers as background... I must try this (keeping in mind I'm just learning about cards! LOL) Another gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, another cutie-patootie here! Newton with his candy cane is so cute, and I love the added heart! Purrfect sentiment too! You used the same stamp and made two very different cards, love them both! The added sparkle here is such a nice touch! Wishing you a blessed day, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very different card using that sweet image again. Love this one too and the ginger kitty looks so good against that background, Jo x

    ReplyDelete