Sunday, October 1, 2023

I'm Late...

 Well, I'm late getting in my project for the September Progressive Challenge at the Outlawz.  Where did the month go?  I thought sure I had a few more days.  DER!!!  Sad thing is that I had it made, but just hadn't uploaded the pic yet.  YEESH!  Oh well, I guess better late than never!  Love the image from Sandra; made the perfect background for my card!  Her image is called "Flower Background".  I also used the digis, "Build a scene lamp" from Polkadoodles and " Cat's Favorite Chair" from A Day for Daisies.

I hope you like my card!  :)


Challenges entered:

Outlawz Progressive Challenge 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Chris! Thanks for playing along in The Outlawz Progressive challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Chris, and Happy October! Your card is adorable! I have the same image of the cats on the chair and I remember colouring it. So cute! You did an awesome job colouring those kitties! Are you excited about the Christmas Cat Lovers Challenge? Sending hugs and happy wishes, my friend! I hope you are feeling well today and that you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete