Friday, December 15, 2023

Merry & Bright...

 Hi.  Hope everyone is doing well!  I am still fighting Covid.  I retested Tuesday after a week of being sick and still testing positive.  It has been a doozy, and hubby and I are so ready to feel better.  So many people are sick right now, and my heart goes out to all of them!  I haven't been able to do much of anything since getting sick.  It flared up my syncope problem and Meniere's.   So glad to finally be able to post a card.  

For this card, I used the Gerda Steiner stamp set "Merry & Bright".  I used Azure alcohol markers, Spectrum Noir markers, Prismacolor color pencils, rik rak, bling/dots, and papers from my stash.

I hope you like my card.  Be well and stay safe!


Challenges entered:

Gerda Steiner Share Your Designs Challenge-December                 12/30

My Favorite Things:Ready, Set, Christmas Challenge-December     01/15

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge                                       12/20

The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge                                             01/04

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #81                                                     12/30

SUYP Challenge #95                                                                          12/31

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.
    Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you are poorly and I am sending hugs and warm healing prayers your way. Love Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm so sorry to read that you're so poorly. Covid is horrible enough on it's own without bringing along other symptoms to add to the fun! I hope you both begin to feel better very soon. Your card is lovely and I'm so happy to see another gorgeous kitty card! Thanks for sharing your creativity at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, Chris, I had no idea you were so sick. I can't tell when you published this, but I hope you are feeling much better by now. That sounds horrible. My brother had Covid and he had it very bad as well. I am so sorry that it triggered your other illnesses. I just prayed for your complete recovery. Your kitty card is super cute - all of them are! It's such a joy to come to your blog and see your sweet cards! This kitty is so cute and fun and I also love the added ricrac, nice touch! Get well, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete