Monday, November 27, 2023

Gobble, gobble...

 Hello.  Hope you are all doing well!  We had a good Thanksgiving.  I ate like a P-I-G!!!  But it was so good!  :)


Here is another card I made using the turkey image.  I colored the image using colored pencils.  I made the sentiment on the computer, and the inside of the card reads "Do these feathers make my butt look big?"  Hope you are having an awesome day!  Thanks for looking at my card!


Challenges entered:
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge November                             1206


3 comments:

  1. How cute! This little turkey is showing off all his beautiful colors! Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your turkey is so cute, Chris! Your colouring is gorgeous, and I like this colour combo! And I had to laugh at your cat meme! Maybe that's what's happeneing to me LOL! So glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday! Wishing you a blessed weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete