Saturday, December 30, 2023

Happy New Year's and a card...

 Hello.  I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year's!  I hope you all have a blessed and happy year ahead!  We don't have anything special planned; just hanging out here at the house with our kitties.  I got to eat so much good food and yummy treats over the holiday; now I need to eat like a normal person again!  lol...  



Here is a card I made using the image "Decorating Tree" from Anne's Digital Art.  It is the image she shared with all of us for The Outlawz Progressive Challenge.  I enjoyed coloring it.  


Challenges entered:

The Outlawz Progressive Challenge (December 2023)

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge December 2023

2 comments:

  1. too cute Chris!!!! Love it. Thanks for joining the Outlawz Progresssive challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute gnome image, I love your candy cane paper!
    Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Sketch this time
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete