Monday, February 26, 2024

Hearts...

 Hello.  It has been a bit since I've posted, and I hope you are all doing well!  I made a card using the awesome image "Heart" by Sandra Van Blaricum.  It was the image shared for this month's Progressive Challenge at The Outlawz.  I also used the sketch from The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge as my guide on my card.  Sketches help so much!  I hope you like my card.


The Outlawz Progressive Challenge-February

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge-February





3 comments:

  1. Wow, the heart loos great on the sketch Chris!! Thanks for joining The Outlawz Progressive Freebie and Sketch challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heart card is so cute, Chris! I love your cat memes too, so fun and funny! Hope you are doing well, my friend! I am looking forward to spring, and it won't be long now. Hugs and warm wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh your card is lovely, thanks for joining the Outlawz Wed. Sketch challenge!!

    ReplyDelete