Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Seeing Green...

 Hi.  This card has lots of green!  I usually make a card with those colors this time of year, as one of my close friends has a  birthday on St. Patrick's Day!  I made this card using the stamp set Newton's Birthday Balloons from Newton's Nook.  I love coloring Newton up in orange tabby colors.  I guess I love Newton and coloring him that way, because he reminds me of my Ralphie!  Ralphie is a Red Tabby and a Polydactyl cat and such a character!

I also used Avery Elle Stitched rectangle dies, papers from my stash, Creative Memorie's pen, The Fine Touch colored pencils, a Studio G stamp and Impression Obsession Black hybrid ink.  I used Decorating Chalks to color the blue behind Newton. I used the green pen to color little shapes onto the balloons.  The Studio G stamp I used has a swirl and a four clover flower.  It is hard to see, as it is stamped on the green background behind the layer with Newton.  I had a good time making this card.  I hope you like it!  


Challenges entered:

Inky Paws Challenge #217                                      0302

The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge

 





5 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the kitty with the green balloons. How all is well with you, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable and sweet! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is too cute!! Such a great idea for a St. Patrick’s Day birthday! I love how you colored Newton and the balloons! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the green patterned balloons! Such a delightful card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete