Thursday, March 21, 2024

A Scarf For Three...

 Hello.  I hope life is treating you well!  I wanted to share a card I made with the stamp set " A Scarf for Three" by Stephanie Fizer.  I had all of the other details about the card I made written down, but ask me where I put it!  lol...Story of my life, DER!  lol...  I know I used colored pencils, Impression Obsession Black hyrid ink and Avery Elle Stitched Rectangles along with a couple of other dies and a white gel pen.  If I come across my note somewhere, I'll try to remember to update this post.  

I did enjoy coloring this image, and I like the contrast it made with the kraft cardstock.  I hope you like my card.


Challenges entered:

The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge 




1 comment:

  1. Another great snowman card. I love the way you Matt and layer the card. Angela x

    ReplyDelete