Thursday, March 21, 2024

More Snowmen...

 Nothing says Spring like snowmen!  lol..  I just work on whatever I'm inspired to do.  The stamp set "A Scarf for Three" by Stephanie Fizer was making me want to use it on kraft colored card stock.  I enjoyed coloring this image with coloring pencils.  I also used Avery Elle stitched rectangles, a white gel pen, Impression Obsession black pigment ink, and a piece of my embroidery floss to make my card.  I was also inspired to use a lot of blue, as the word "blue" is used in The Outlawz's Song and Rhyme Challenge.  I hope you like my card.

The Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge-Inspired by the word "blue"






2 comments:

  1. Crafting With JackMarch 24, 2024 at 3:51 PM

    Your colouring shows up beautifully on the Kraft card. What colouring pencils did you use? Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the SS&R challenge.

    ReplyDelete