Monday, December 18, 2023

Another Kitty Christmas card...

 Hello.  Hope you are doing well!  The sun is out today (it is freezing out), but the sun is out!  Trying to make the most of the day.  Got a little cleaning done; doing just a little at a time.  

I have another card to share; another cat card.  Imagine that!  lol.... 



Supplies:

  • Simon Says Stamp "Christmas Kitties" stamp set
  • Anna Griffin Flourish card embossing folder
  • Green Glitter pen (broken-used the ink to color the background)
  • White gel pen
  • Design paper from stash
  • Star embellishments
  • Faber Castell Polychromos
Challenges entered:

My Favorite Things-Ready, Set, Christmas                                     01/15

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge                                     12/20

Crazy For Cats Challenge #14                                                          12/30

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #81                                                    12/31

The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge                                         12/31

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet, sweet card! I don't recognise the stamp set, but I may have to track it down after seeing your lovely card. Thanks for playing again at Christmas kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, Chris, this is absolutely adorable! I love your beautiful pencil colouring and your gorgeous colour choices! One of my favourite colour combos for the holidays! Super sweet card, my friend! Merry wishes to you and your family! And please give your kitties an extra cuddle from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a great Christmas. Hope you did too. Happy New Year. That painting was not something I would want on my wall 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete