Monday, September 23, 2024

The Courageous Tiger...

 Hello.  Hope you are all doing well today!  We got some rain today, so that was really nice!  It was a good day to stay inside and craft.  My kitty, Ralphie is trying to help me post, so please excuse any typos!  He also helped me make my card (along with our other kitties!)  I used the stamp "The Courageous Tiger" from For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory.  I used my Faber Castell and Sargent watercolor pencils to color the image.   The black ink is embossed in clear embossing powder.   I hope you like my card!  Ralphie says that he is the courageous Tiger!  lol...  

Challenges entered:

Stamping Sensations-September Challenge                                              1001

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card and image, beautifully water coloured. Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete