Monday, September 23, 2024

Peaceful Pandas

 Hello again!  Made another card using a different stamp from "For the Love of Stamps by Honkydory". This stamp is called "Peaceful Pandas".  This card was also water colored.  I made this card especially for my niece's birthday, as she loves Pandas!  I hope you like my card!



Challenges entered:

Stamping Sensations September Challenge    1001

We Love 2 Create Challenge #8                  0927

We Love Stamping September Challenge    1001

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge-September 


2 comments:

  1. What a happy looking family of Pandas. I am sure your niece loved it. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping and for joining in with the theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous panda family card.
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping September Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete