Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Fancy Pants

 Hi.  Hope today is finding you well!  I worked on a card today and was able to actually get it finished!  Whoo Hoo! 


I used this stamp, and the closest I could get to finding it's name was "Fancy Pants" by House Mouse.  If you know if that is correct or not, I'd love to know.  I am terrible about not keeping packaging.  I like to store them in cd cases or clear storage envies.  I know I coated it with Aleene's Tack It Over and Over to store it in a cd case.  
  
So I used this stamp, Spellbinder's Nestabilities Circle dies, Chevron dies, bow die, Recollections Hobo paper pad, Copic and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, Prismacolor pencils, a friend die cut (from my stash), and plenty of scrap paper pieces that I used the Chevron die to cut.  I used an aqua/teal card base from The Paper Studio.  This was a fun card to make, and as always, the kitties helped!  Thank you for looking at my card!

Challenges entered:
House Mouse Challenge #424                                 0929

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the chevron pattern that you used with your scraps of paper. Lovely frame too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card :-) I love this sassy 'Fancy Pants' bunny and the background is fabulous!

    Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just so cute, and what a beautiful card you make with this sweet stamp. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and /friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute Chris!! Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Outlawz Sketch challenge.
    Sandra DT for Wednesday Sketch Challenge (theoutlawzchallenges-wednesday.blogspot.com) /

    ReplyDelete