Thursday, May 9, 2024

Foxy Card...

 Hi.  Hope today finds you well!  I've been in the mood to use my Cricut lately, so I made a card.  I'm Old School; I don't want my cricut hooked up to my computer, so I use my Cricut Expression and my Cricut Cartridges.  

I made this card using the Create-A-Critter fox image cut at three inches and added googly eyes.  I cut his layers out of white cardstock and colored him with stamp inks and blending brushes.  Here are the supplies I used.

  • Cricut Create-A-Critter Cartridge (Fox)
  • CTMH Wild About Love  stamp set (sentiment)
  • CTMH Petite Perks Tribal Circles stamps
  • Globeland Sewing Thread Stamps
  • Spellbinder's Circles dies
  • Label die
  • Colorbok Friendly Forrest paper pad
  • CTMH TerraCotta ink, CTMH black ink
  • Momento Rich Cocoa ink (stamp pad and marker)
  • Distress Oxide Antique Linen ink
  • Googly eyes


Challenges entered:

The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge (May)





1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the old school Cricut! I have a fight with the computer and Design Space about once a week! :) This little fox is so cute! I love the embellies you used! Thanks for playing with us at the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge! Nan DT

    ReplyDelete