Saturday, December 16, 2023

Meek and Mild Creatures

 Hi.  The Sunday Song and Rhyme challenge at The Outlawz has you use words in the song that inspire your card.  I am using the words" Meek and Mild Creatures", as that is what is pictured on my card.  

Here are the supplies I used on my card.

  • Digital Image from Spyder's Other Corner
  • Cottage Cutz Nested Stitched Eyelet die
  • Prismacolor gray marker
  • Spectrum Noir markers
  • Letraset Promarkers
  • Faber Castell Gold Faber color pencils
  • Christmas Wishes die (Creative Expressions die by Sue Wilson)
  • Stampin' Up "Tis The Season" Designer paper series
  • Ribbon from stash


Challenges entered:
The Outlawz Sunday Song and Rhymes Challenge                                     12/23
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge                                                      12/20
My Favorite Things Ready, Set, Christmas Challenge                                   01/15
Crazy For Cats Challenge #14                                                                       12/31
SUYP Challenge #95                                                                                       12/31




3 comments:

  1. Must be a meek and mild cat with birdie friends! Great card, love the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and adorable, Chris! I love the kitty, and I also love your patterned paper! Is it one single paper, or scraps of several papers? Either way, this looks beautiful! Love the traditional colours, and your colouring is gorgeous! Your cat cartoon, and the other one I saw, are so fun! Makes me smile, I love cats so much, as I know you do!

    ReplyDelete