Friday, January 21, 2022

Basket Case...

 Hi!  Today I am sharing a card with you using a stamp from one of my favorite digital stamp creators!  I just love her images.  I am using the stamp "Basket Case" from Ike's Art.  I adore her cat and animal stamps!  Can you believe it is just $1?  I need to order some more, as there are some images I haven't gotten yet, that I have fallen in love with!  She is so generous to share her talent.  

On my card , I used the following:

  • Ike's Art "Basket Case" stamp
  • Sketch from The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge
  • Spellbinder's Labels Eight
  • Paper from American Crafts, Amy Tangerine, "Rise and Shine"
  • CTMH stamp pads Peacock and Pixie
  • The Cat's Pajamas die set" Stitched Squares and More"
  • Love die and Heart punch
  • Letraset Promarkers, Spectrum Noir markers and Prismacolor pencils


Entering the following Challenges

The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge       0201

Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge #74          0130

            

6 comments:

  1. Love the pastel colours of your card. It is a lovely stamp and you have coloured it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Chris! I love how you coloured the kitty image, beautiful colouring! Hope you're having a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and fur-bulous colouring. Thank you for the lovely "shout out ".
    Thank you too for coming to play at IkesWorld Challenges and SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thanks for sharing with Ikesworld Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwii.. it is so cute and IN LOVE! That kitty in the basket, is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Time out challenges, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete